We would like to bring to your attention the availability of Good Thinking. Good Thinking is a free, NHS-approved digital service that helps Londoners look after their mental health and wellbeing in a way that works for them. Good Thinking provides personalised advice, support and resources to help people struggling with:
- low mood;
- other mental health concerns such as trauma, bereavement and eating disorders.
Some of the helpful tools included to help with managing your mental health include:
- quick quizzes which give tailored support recommendations;
- printable workbooks and guides;
- advice articles with tips to boost mental health;
- blogs and personal stories;
- podcasts, videos and webinars.
You can access this resource at anytime by going to the Good Thinking website.