Today, we have switched our online consultation provider to PATCHS. To get access to the online consultation, you will have to register first – you can do it by clicking on the link in the Consulting Room. If you have any trouble accessing our new online consultation – please call us on 020 8363 4156, and our staff will assist you.
You should not use PATCHS for medical emergencies because we may not be able to respond quickly enough to help you.
Here are examples of medical emergency situations in which you should not use PATCHS:
- Loss of consciousness or blackouts
- Acute confusion
- Fits or seizures that are not stopping
- Severe chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Bleeding that cannot be stopped
- Severe allergic reactions
- Severe burns or scalds
- Sudden-onset headaches (‘thunderclap’ headaches or the ‘worst headache of your life’)
- Suspected heart attacks
- Suspected strokes
- Swelling of a leg or arm, or chest pain, if you have COVID-19